The Shortcross Gift Voucher - Distillery Tour & Two Cocktails
This Gift Voucher entitles the holder to a Shortcross Experience which includes an immersive G&T Masterclass, Distillery Tour and two Shortcross cocktails.
A bit more about the Shortcross Experience...
Join us for a distillery tour in our small but perfectly crafted distillery. Learn all about our foraged botanicals, our unique gin and whiskey processes, stand next to our three beautiful copper pot stills and meet the founders Fiona and David.
Tickets cost £37.50 and includes:
- Learn more about the history of Rademon Estate; one of Ireland's oldest estates
- A Distillery tour with our head distiller and founder David.
- A Neat Gin Tasting and botanical sensory.
- Gin and Tonic Masterclass
- Your very own Shortcross Glass to take home
- £5.00 voucher towards a bottle of Shortcross Gin 70cl
- Two Shortcross Cocktails
If you require further information please contact 028 44 830 001.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a tour booking- to redeem your Shortcross Gift Voucher you must call us on 028 4483 0001 with your preferred date and time. Please also have your Voucher Code to hand.
The entrance is adjacent to the tree in the middle of the road and before the hump back bridge.
Please note that due to the small nature of our tours, once a voucher has been redeemed against a date, this date is non-transferable and non-refundable. Each Voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
By purchasing tickets you are in agreement to our Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- No dogs permitted onsite.
- No children permitted onsite.
- As this is a working Distillery there may be times that due to maintenance some areas may be excluded from the tour for health and safety reasons. All mobile and electronic devices including cameras must be switched off for the duration of the tour.
- Parking is Free onsite - unfortunately we are unable to facilitate overnight parking
- The £5.00 voucher is valid with the purchase of a 70cl bottle of Shortcross Gin only.
- As we are located in a private estate, we request visitors not to go walk about.
For non-UK or orders outside of Ireland please use the link below to contact us directly.