World Gin Day
World Gin Day..... The most important day in our juniper calendar, we will be celebrating with our distillery tour and tasting, BUT this ticket also includes a return coach from Belfast and a refreshing Shortcross cocktail on arrival.
Did we mention our terrace will be open with our outdoor bar serving ice cold refreshments, the finest tunes and a smoking hot BBQ, we think its the best way to celebrate World Gin Day 2019.
PLEASE NOTE THIS TICKET INCLUDES A RETURN PRIVATE COACH TRIP FROM BELFAST TO THE DISTILLERY
Join us on our distillery tour in our small but perfectly crafted distillery. Learn all about our foraged botanicals, our unique gin and whiskey processes, stand next to our three beautiful copper pot stills and meet the founders Fiona and David.
Just remember to take time to enjoy our garden terrace with a carefully crafted cocktail from our bar.
Note for Coach tickets
RETURN COACH TICKET FROM BELFAST TO CROSSGAR - DEPARTS BELFAST CITY AT 12PM - LEAVES CROSSGAR AT 6PM
- Shortcross Cocktail on arrival
- Learn more about the history of Rademon Estate; one of Ireland's oldest estates
- A Distillery tour with our head distiller and founder David.
- A Neat Gin Tasting and botanical sensory.
- Gin and Tonic Masterclass
- Your very own Shortcross Copa Glass to take home
- £5.00 voucher towards a bottle of Orginal Shortcross Gin 70cl
By purchasing tickets you are in agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- No dogs permitted onsite.
- No children permitted onsite.
- As this is a working Distillery there may be times that due to maintenance some areas may be excluded from the tour for health and safety reasons.
- All mobile and electronic devices including cameras must be switched off for the duration of the tour.
- Parking is Free onsite - unfortunately we are unable to facilitate overnight parking
- The £5.00 voucher is valid with the purchase of a 70cl bottle of Shortcross Gin only.
- As we are located in a private estate, we request visitors not to go walk about.
- Please note that due to the nature of our tours, tour tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Access to the distillery is via Church Road BT30 9HR
The Distillery Entrance is adjacent to the tree in the middle of the road and before the hump back bridge - if you are unsure of directions please call the distillery.
Rademon Distillery, 67 Church Road, Rademon Estate Distillery, BT30 9HR
- Website: www.shortcrossgin.com
- Telephone: 0284483001
For non-UK or orders outside of Ireland please use the link below to contact us directly.