Events; we are a licensed venue, children under 18 will need to vacate the premises by 9pm, this is in keeping with The Licensing (Northern Ireland) Order 1996.
Vouchers; our gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and can only be spent in our distillery shop (a minimum spend of £35 is required) or on one of our distillery tours. Please see our Returns and Refunds Terms and Conditions.
Returns & Refunds T&Cs
Tours & Tickets:
Distillery Tour Voucher| Generic Voucher
Please note that due to the nature of our tours, tour tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
By purchasing tickets, you are in agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
- All sales are final
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- As this is a working Distillery there may be times that due to maintenance some areas may be excluded from the tour for health and safety reasons.
- All mobile and electronic devices including cameras must be switched off for the duration of the Distillery Tour.
- Parking is Free onsite - however we are unable to facilitate overnight parking
- The £5.00 voucher is valid with the purchase of a 70cl bottle of Shortcross Gin only.
- As we are located in a private, working estate, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbours wishes (and their privacy) by not exploring the grounds surrounding the distillery.
- No pets allowed on premises